To be employed as a flight paramedic in Saudi Arabia, you should be a current paramedic, with extensive experience and preferably specialist qualifications in Intensive Care or Advanced Life Support.
If you gain a job as a Flight Paramedic in Saudi Arabia, you will get to experience being involved in a very advanced paramedical service, which includes state of the art diagnostic and clinical equipment.
If you are looking to become a flight paramedic in Saudi Arabia and you live overseas, these are some of the benefits you may receive:
1. Attractive Tax Free Salary
2. Good Annual Leave Allowances
3. Free medical insurance (for you and your family)
4. Annual round the world ticket (to visit your home or holiday).
5. Experience providing specialist assistance in pre-hospital care (paramedics)