2. The purpose of this document is to explain to visitors what types of information we will collect and how that information is used. In most cases, we do not collect any information about you personal. However, some information is gathered to ensure network integrity and that we continue to provide you with the most relevant content and best possible service that suits your needs. In some cases, we are required by law to collect personal information about visitors. Except where the law requires otherwise, we undertake to protect the confidentiality of such data.
3. We, at Emergency Medical Paramedic, respect our visitors privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our visitors and users including all personal information supplied in the course of participating in our services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
4. We, at Emergency Medical Paramedic do not routinely collect, store or distribute your personal information or information about visitors to this websites. This website does however, use Google Analytics, which is a free tracking program designed to provide us with information that can improve our website, but is not sensitive in nature. This information includes data about: the way people find out website, the country that they have accessed this website from, and the main pages and average time that they have spent on the site. We, at Emergency Medical Paramedic agree that this information is only to be used to improve our website and ensure that we are better able to provide the information that is being sought by our visitors. We agree that any information gathered through this website has been used for this purpose only, and will not be used to “spam” or sell this information to a third party. This data is stored with an encrypted password to ensure that any personal data that is gathered, is not disclosed to a third party or used in any other means than is previously stated.
Use of Personal Data
5. The only specific personal data we collect is a visitor’s email address when he or she chooses to contact us through our contact us page. This is only for the express purpose of responding to the person’s question or original email. These email addresses will not be used by Emergency Medical Paramedic to sell, rent, disclose or “spam” information or products. We will not routinely email you. This information is only stored long enough to respond to original emails.
6. Emergency Medical Paramedic may collect and share aggregated user data with business partners, sponsors or other third parties for the purposes of developing content and ensuring relevant advertising and content, such user data will never be used to identify individual users. These business partners and affiliated companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
7. Emergency Medical Paramedic may log the websites you visit; collect IP addresses and information about your operating system and the type of browser you use for the purposes of network/system administration; to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our site. This data however will not be used to identify individual users who will at all times remain anonymous.
8. Any information Emergency Medical Paramedic collects from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written letter, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence within Connecting Up Australia or to a third party to ensure customer service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
9. Any information that visitor disclose in a public space, including on any bulletin board, chat room within Emergency Medical Paramedic, is available to anyone else who visits that space. Emergency Medical Paramedic cannot safeguard any information you disclose there. Furthermore, Emergency Medical Paramedic cannot vouch for the validity or confidentiality, of any information “posted” by a visitor in a public space. Emergency Medical Paramedic cannot be held responsible for any information “posted” by a visitor on our chat site or paramedic forum. If you believe that someone has “posted” something that is inappropriate, abusive, or breaches someone’s privacy or confidentiality, we appreciate you contact us through our contact us page and we will remove it.
11. Emergency Medical Paramedic will not enter into a service subscription contract with a minor. Emergency Medical Paramedic undertakes not to contact minors about promotional offers or for marketing purposes without a parental consent.
Reservation of Rights
12. Emergency Medical Paramedic reserves the right to disclose information about website visitors where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
13. Emergency Medical Paramedic further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
14. Emergency Medical Paramedic reserves our rights to disclose your personal information where you have given us explicit legal written consent to do so. Although this unlikely to occur
15. Emergency Medical Paramedic reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorised attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.